Contemporary New American Home Plan with Open-concept Living Space
About This Plan
- Board and batten siding brings your gaze up to the gabled peaks on the front elevation of this Contemporary New American home plan.
- Step inside to be greeted by the combined living, dining, and kitchen spaces, warmed by a charming fireplace, with easy access to a covered deck off the back.
- Spend time at the kitchen island, whether cooking or conversing, or take a few stairs down to the family room that includes a media niche and wet bar.
- Also on the lower level, discover a bedroom, full bathroom, and double garage.
- Upstairs, the deluxe master suite presents a vaulted ceiling, small forward-facing balcony, walk-in closet, and 5-fixture bathroom. Two additional family bedrooms can be found down the hall.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,525 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,382 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,143 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 27 sq. ft.
- Deck: 168 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 32 sq. ft.
- Uncovered Patio: 268 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Joist, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 52' 4"
- Depth: 61' 2"
- Max ridge height: 24' 11"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 450 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0" Garage 8' 6"
- Primary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss