Contemporary New American House Plan with Loaded Finished Lower Level
About This Plan
- A mix of materials including board and batten, clapboard siding and stone give this 4 bed, 3.5 bath house plan striking good looks.
- Stacked porches in the front-left corner give you great fresh air spaces to enjoy on both floors.
- You get sweeping views, thanks to the open floor plan. The living room has a fireplace and views across the back patio and the corner porch.
- Upstairs, the master suite has access to the private porch in front. Two more bedrooms share a bath.
- The finished lower level gives you fun spaces to enjoy including your own home theater, a private office and a workout space, in addition to a fourth bedroom and storage.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate version without the finished lower level with house plan 22460DR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,166 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,075 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,075 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,016 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Monolithic Slab, Daylight, Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 67' 8"
- Depth: 33' 4"
- Max ridge height: 28' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 737 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12