Contemporary Northwest Home Plan with Screened Porch
About This Plan
- This Contemporary Northwest home plan presents a rectangular footprint with a carport extending from the left side of the design.
- The main level is where you'll find the bedrooms, including the master bedroom that features a walk-in closet and neighbors the 4-fixture bathroom with a separate tub and shower.
- Upstairs, discover an open second level with tons of natural light. A cathedral ceiling stretches across the living and dining rooms, anchored by a fireplace on the left wall.
- The kitchen includes an eating bar at the island, along with a walk-in pantry for buying groceries in bulk.
- Enjoy the outdoors on the wraparound balcony or dine on the screened porch when entertaining.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,559 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 799 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 760 sq. ft.
- Carport: 341 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 38' 8"
- Depth: 20' 8"
- Max ridge height: 27' 6"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss