Contemporary Northwest Home Plan with Split Bedrooms
2 - 3
About This Plan
- This Contemporary Northwest home plan presents a modern exterior, complete with a ribbed metal roof.
- A large, lounge-style foyer greets you upon entering, which provides access to the two family bedrooms that share a Jack-and-Jill bath.
- Towards the back of the home, discover an open living space, lined with windows to maximize natural lighting. Easily move through the kitchen, around the prep island that sits next to a large range and double ovens.
- Enjoy the serene master suite, which features two walk-in closets and an oversized shower in the ensuite.
- Enter from the 3-car garage to find a laundry room with a utility sink.
Basement Stairs Location - Main Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,206 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,206 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 99 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 57 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,206 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2 or 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 57' 1"
- Depth: 64' 0"
- Max ridge height: 18' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 720 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss