Contemporary Northwest House Plan
4 - 5
About This Plan
- Horizontal windows give this Northwest house plan a stylish, contemporary look.
- Coming in at under 2800 square feet, the home offers up to five bedrooms.
- You get the flexibility of a much larger home in a manageable and family-friendly package.
- The den on the main floor can easily become the fifth bedroom.
- The open dining/kitchen/living space lends a sense of comfort and unity to the home while the outdoor living space connects directly to the garage, extending the open flow from front to back.
- A second floor laundry room is perfectly placed near all the upstairs bedrooms where most of the laundry is generated.
- The basement level can be finished off to serve as a wine cellar.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,907 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,399 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,508 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Combo Basement-Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 34' 0"
- Depth: 76' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 547 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- 2nd Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available
- Photo Gallery