Contemporary Northwest House Plan with Open-Concept Living Spaces
About This Plan
- This contemporary, Northwest house plan displays a blend of exterior materials with a classic gable roof overhead.
- Through the front door, you will find an open floor plan creating a seamless flow between the shared living spaces.
- The kitchen features a prep island in the center that includes three seats. A corner pantry in the heart of the kitchen provides easy access, and a rear patio provides enough space for a grill.
- The master bedroom offers forward-facing views and a walk-in closet.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 are located across the hall from each other, separated by a 4-fixture bath with a separate tub and shower that leads to the laundry room.
- Note: Please allow 5-10 business days for your plan to be shipped.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,400 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,400 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,400 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Monolithic Slab, Walkout, Daylight, Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 44' 0"
- Depth: 36' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 0"
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12