Contemporary Northwest Styling
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Despite a narrow footprint, this Craftsman home plan has lots of space for the large family.
- The formal living ( with a front bumpout adding to the room's appeal) and dining rooms are separated by columns while the informal area lies in the rear of the home. Both an island and a walk-in pantry can be found in the large kitchen.
- The family room features an attractive fireplace and is open to the kitchen and nook.
- On the upper level, three family bedrooms and a hall bath share space with a large bonus room and deluxe master suite with its own private bath.
- Related Plans: This house plan is also available in alternate exteriors including the following house plans: 23041JD, 23042JD and 23081JD (includes a fifth bedroom, a bath and rec room).
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information