Contemporary One-Level House Plan with Split Beds
2 - 3
About This Plan
- This contemporary, one-level house plan features texture-rich stone accents on the exterior, along with a character-defining flat roof.
- Upon entering, french doors lead to a quiet study, or third bedroom if needed.
- The heart of the home consists of the great room, which opens to the eat-in kitchen. A custom, angled island offers bar-height seating and additional prep space, while a corner fireplace lends a sense of comfort.
- The lavish master suite is privately situated on the right side of the home, and features ample natural light, access to the back patio, and a sprawling ensuite with two sinks, a commode room, and a walk-in closet.
- A front-facing bedroom sits to the left of the home, and neighbors a full bathroom.
- Entry from the 2-car garage leads to a mudroom with built-in lockers, serving as a great transition space.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,791 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,791 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 180 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 42 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2 or 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Daylight, Crawl, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 52' 0"
- Depth: 53' 9"
- Max ridge height: 15' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 504 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 1"
- Framing Type: Stick