Contemporary Plan with Second Floor Deck
About This Plan
- A big window wall and shed roof are distinguishing features of this 3 bed Contemporary house plan.
- The screened porch is big enough for table and chairs so you can dine outdoors comfortably.
- A compact floor plan is all open concept so you can see from the kitchen to the living room.
- With the master suite by itself on the first floor, homeowners gain privacy.
- An open rail on the second floor overlooks the living room below.
- The larger bedroom on the upper floor has sliding glass doors to an open deck.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,296 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 756 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 540 sq. ft.
- Entry: 30 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 144 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 144 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 30' 0"
- Depth: 33' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 6"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss