Contemporary Prairie Home Plan with Large Covered Patio - 1575 Sq Ft
About This Plan
- Sharp and sophisticated, this contemporary prairie home plan would be welcomed in any subdivision or rural setting.
- The shared living spaces are open to one another and lead to a large covered patio.
- Four chairs at the kitchen island create an ideal space for homework, a sous chef, or friendly conversation.
- Two family bedrooms are located off the foyer hall, while the master bedroom is separated for privacy purposes and includes a roomy walk-in closet and 4-fixture bath.
- The laundry room shares space with the mudroom and leads to the 2-car garage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,575 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,575 sq. ft.
- Deck: 255 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 26 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 38' 0"
- Depth: 62' 0"
- Max ridge height: 16' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 527 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Living Room 9' 8"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss