Contemporary Prairie Home Plan with Main-level Master Bedroom
About This Plan
- At just under 4,200 square feet of living space, this Contemporary Prairie home plan showcases a low-pitched roof with stone accents and a partially-covered deck attached to the back.
- The great room lives up to its name with a grand fireplace and oversized picture windows lining the rear wall. The open living space allows you to move easily between the great room, dining area, and kitchen.
- The double garage extends from the front of the home and opens into a mud hall next to a full bath and laundry room.
- The right wing consists of a den and master bedroom, which includes a 5-fixture ensuite with a walk-in closet.
- Three bedrooms and a second laundry room can be found downstairs, surrounding a generous recreation room. A dedicated storage space with access to the covered patio is perfect for lawn or pool supplies.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,185 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,780 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,405 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 84' 0"
- Depth: 74' 6"
- Max ridge height: 16' 0"
- Area: 785 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss