Contemporary Prairie Home Plan with Private Master Wing
About This Plan
- Modern siding materials, topped by a low-pitched roof, form this Contemporary Prairie home plan.
- Inside, the foyer leads to a great room drenched in natural lighting which seamlessly flows into the eat-in kitchen. An accordion-style wall retracts to connect the kitchen with the outdoor living space.
- The master suite wing is privately situated on the right side of the main level, next to the den. The homeowner will delight in the private patio, 5-fixture bathroom, and roomy walk-in closet with a dresser island.
- The spacious 5-car garage is perfect for the hobbyist or car enthusiast, and opens into a mudroom with an enormous laundry room next door.
- The three remaining bedrooms can be found upstairs, as well as a bonus room that links to a sundeck.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: If building in the state of Washington, your plan purchase cannot be done online. Please contact us directly.
Lower Level Wine Room
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,045 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,810 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,235 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 122' 0"
- Depth: 86' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1780 sq. ft.
- Count: 5 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard, Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 3 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss