Contemporary Prairie Ranch Home Plan with Angled Garage
About This Plan
- Stacked stone combined with siding, a low-slung 4:12 hip roof with deep eaves gives this 3-bed house a contemporary Prairie-style feel. An angled 2-car garage adds dynamism to the plan.
- Inside, a well-laid out floor plan has room for three bedrooms plus a home office.
- The open floor plan lets the kitchen take advantage of views in both the dining room and great room with 11' ceiling.
- The outdoor living area measures 17' by 16' and extends your entertaining outside.
- The master suite has great privacy in this split bedroom home plan. You'll enjoy the large walk-in closet and the five-fixture bath.
- Across the home, two bedrooms share a Jack and Jill bath.
- A mudroom acts as a transition space from the angled garage entrance and the rest of the home and helps keep clutter down to a minimum.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate Craftsman exterior with house plan 69533AM.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,175 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,175 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 84' 4"
- Depth: 69' 10"
- Max ridge height: 16' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 697 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss