Contemporary Prairie Style House Plan
3 - 4
About This Plan
- This large Prairie style house plan offers excellent storage with walk-in closets in most bedrooms and a big walk-in coat closet off the foyer.
- The L-shaped living area on the main floor is all open concept with lots of windows to bring in light.
- In the kitchen, you get a window sink, an island that seats 3 people and a walk-in pantry.
- The upper floor holds three bedrooms, or two and a study with a big bathroom to serve all three.
- An additional bedroom can be found on the fully finished lower level.
- Friends and family alike will love the giant family room large enough for a big sectional sofa.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,998 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 875 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 875 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 864 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 47 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Daylight, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 46' 0"
- Depth: 30' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 384 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss