Contemporary Prairie-Style House Plan
About This Plan
- Get Prairie good looks with a Contemporary vibe in this one story house plan.
- The home comes with a sunken foyer that's just two steps down from the main living area.
- With its open floor plan, this home feel much larger than it is.
- You can seat four people at the kitchen island for informal dining or step through the sliding glass doors to dine out on the large outdoor living area.
- The two bedrooms share a large hall bathroom and a one car garage completes this home.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,192 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,192 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,192 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 36' 0"
- Depth: 40' 0"
- Max ridge height: 19' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 336 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss