Contemporary Ranch for Side-sloping Lot
4.5 - 5.5
About This Plan
- Stone, stucco, and vertical siding adorn the facade of this Contemporary Ranch home plan, which features a walkout basement and oversized garage with plenty of storage. Enter the foyer with 16' ceilings and enjoy the views.
- A spacious, open living space consumes the majority of the main level with the great room having 10' ceilings and the rest of the floor having 10' ceilings, accompanied by large service areas to accommodate active families. The kitchen has a roomy pantry and a large 10' by 5' island.
- Multiple covered patios encourage outdoor living and a spiral staircase connects the two patio levels.
- The master bedroom is spoiled by its ensuite with a freestanding tub and roomy walk-in closet. A second bedroom suite completes the main level.
- Downstairs, a large rec room is surrounded by a home office, exercise room, and a third bedroom suite.
- The 2-car front-facing garage has a 16' by 8' garage door and the side-entry garages - going front to back - have 9' by 8' and 9' by 10' garage doors respectively.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,254 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,511 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,743 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 1,517 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,232 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 4 or 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Daylight, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 110' 3"
- Depth: 85' 9"
- Max ridge height: 21' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1822 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Side, Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 2.5 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss