Contemporary Ranch Home Plan for Rear-sloped Lot
About This Plan
- A blend of modern siding materials and sharp roof angles add a dramatic edge to the front elevation of this Contemporary Ranch home plan. The walk-out lower level makes this home perfect for rear sloping lots.
- The heart of the home is filled with natural light, and allows you to easily move between the family room, kitchen, and dining areas, while a covered patio provides a great space to grill or dine outdoors.
- Enjoy the convenience of a main-floor owner's suite, which boasts a 4-fixture bathroom with space for linens and a walk-in closet that connects to the laundry room.
- Enter from the 3-car garage to find a powder bath next to the mud room.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 sit on either side of the lower-level lounge, which includes a wet bar and access to the patio. An optional flex room provides a versatile space downstairs.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate version with house plan 42707DB.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,846 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,042 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,804 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 235 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 52 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 65' 0"
- Depth: 65' 0"
- Max ridge height: 20' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 814 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 5 on 12