Contemporary Ranch Home Plan with Master Sitting Room with Covered Lanai Access
About This Plan
- This one-story contemporary ranch home plan has a well-balanced facade with clapboard siding, a split garage and decorative trusses in the gable peaks. Inside, dramatic vaulted ceilings are found throughout the home.
- Inside, the foyer has a coffered ceiling (13' to 15') and leads you to the vaulted study and then over to the great room with coffered ceiling (14' to 16') with disappearing sliders facing the back.
- The kitchen is open to the great and dining rooms and has a coffered ceiling (12' to 13'). A walk in pantry is conveniently located around the corner. The dining room has a coffered ceiling (12' to 13') and has large windows that face the back of the home.
- The master suite has a vaulted ceiling and is generously sized. It has its own sitting room facing the back with French door access to the covered lanai. There are two walk-in closets and a five-fixture bath. Across the home, a junior master suite and a third bedroom completes the sleeping arrangements.
- Enjoy outdoor entertaining on the back lanai which has an outdoor kitchen.
- NOTE: This house plan cannot be built in Lee or Collier County, Florida.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,322 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,322 sq. ft.
- Lanai: 719 sq. ft.
- Entry: 200 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Stem Wall
- Standard Type(s): Block / CMU (main floor)
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 83' 4"
- Depth: 71' 4"
- Max ridge height: 28' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 832 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss