Contemporary Ranch House Plan
About This Plan
- Clerestory windows over the front foyer add a contemporary vibe to this well laid out Ranch house plan.
- The sunken living room has a vaulted ceiling and a big stone fireplace as the focal point.
- Sliding glass doors take you out to the back patio where you can grill and entertain.
- Another set of sliders in the family room lead to a side covered patio.
- All the bedrooms are grouped on the right wing of the home with the master bedroom having a quiet location in back.
- Notice the large walk-in linen closet - a rarity these days!
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,589 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,589 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,533 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 60' 0"
- Depth: 58' 0"
- Max ridge height: 16' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 495 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- 1st Floor Master Suite