Contemporary Ranch Plan with Flat Roof
About This Plan
- This Contemporary Ranch house plan features a rectangular design with a slight angle in the center, flat roof, and large windows to take in the surrounding landscape.
- A covered entry guides you inside to the foyer. To the right, the heart of the home combines the great room, kitchen, and dining area. A modern fireplace rests in the corner, and sliding doors part to grant access to a covered terrace.
- Easily maneuver through this kitchen design, and enjoy the benefits of a central island and walk-in pantry.
- Find solace in the quiet T.V. room off the foyer, or retreat to the bedrooms, which are located on the opposite wing.
- The master suite boasts a sitting area, private terrace, and access to the 4-fixture bathroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,110 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,110 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 107' 0"
- Depth: 37' 3"
- Max ridge height: 13' 7"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 8"
- Framing Type: Truss