Contemporary Ranch Plan with Optional Basement
About This Plan
- A blend of siding materials and a low-pitched roof form this Contemporary Ranch home plan. The forward facing garage makes this home perfect for narrow plot lines.
- The front entrance takes you directly into the open living room that flows into the kitchen, while the garage entry leads to a convenient mudroom with storage for outdoor gear and personal items.
- The eat-in kitchen features a builtin dining nook, along with an eating bar at the island for casual meals and conversation.
- The master bedroom is located on the main level with a two-person shower and large walk-in closet. A second bedroom next door could double as a den or home office.
- Gain 1,217 sq ft of living space when you finish the basement as designed and enjoy two bedrooms, a full bath, and a family room.
Optionally Finished Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,541 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,217 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,541 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 144 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 90 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,217 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 324 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Daylight
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 48' 0"
- Depth: 58' 0"
- Max ridge height: 17' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 592 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 9' 1"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss