Contemporary Ranch Plan with Split-bed Layout
About This Plan
- Large cement panels adorn the facade of this Contemporary Ranch plan, while a forward-facing garage is great for narrow lots.
- The seamless flow between the great room, kitchen, and dining area creates a comfortable space for family and friends to gather.
- The kitchen hosts an island with an eating bar and a sizable walk-in pantry allows for grocery shopping in bulk.
- The master suite is set apart from the secondary bedrooms for the utmost privacy and enjoys access to the rear porch / patio and a 4-fixture bathroom with a walk-in closet.
- Two additional bedrooms off the foyer share a Jack-and-Jill bath.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate exterior with house plan 737028MK.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,954 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,954 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 56 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2 or 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 46' 0"
- Depth: 56' 0"
- Max ridge height: 19' 11"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 420 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss