Contemporary Ranch with a Walkout Basement
About This Plan
- The walkout basement makes this Contemporary Ranch home plan perfect for rear sloping lots. Inside, an open layout consumes the main level and extends onto a covered patio for outdoor living.
- The kitchen hosts a flush eating bar at the island and a small appliance center next to the walk-in pantry.
- Stay organized with the pocket office that resides next to the family room.
- One-level living is made easy with the first floor master suite that includes access to the laundry room through the master closet.
- Downstairs, bedrooms 2 and 3 flank the recreation room, where you'll find a wet bar ready to entertain. A flex room provides space for future expansion possibilities.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate version with house plan 42674DB.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,904 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,100 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,804 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 251 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 52 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 65' 0"
- Depth: 65' 0"
- Max ridge height: 19' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 762 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 5 on 12