Contemporary Ranch with Split-bed Layout
About This Plan
- Contrasting exterior colors support the contemporary appeal of this Ranch home plan, while inside, natural lighting fills the gathering spaces for a comfortable living environment.
- The front door and garage entry meet in the foyer with a coat closet serving as a drop zone upon entering.
- Minimal walls create the desirable open-concept floor plan, anchored by a kitchen island, with oversized sliding doors leading to the covered deck.
- Retreat to the private master bedroom and discover a full bathroom and walk-in closet.
- Two secondary bedrooms line the right side of the home, separated by a full bathroom with a laundry closet.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,282 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,282 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 161 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 34 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,282 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 48' 0"
- Depth: 40' 0"
- Max ridge height: 20' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 284 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss