Contemporary Southern House Plan Designed for Outdoor Living
About This Plan
- Tall, nested gables above the formal entrance offer a grand first impression on the front elevation of this Contemporary Southern house plan. Designed for outdoor living, this home design is an entertainer's dream.
- From the foyer, clean views offer sightlines through the great room and beyond to the rear outdoor living space. The retractable walls create a seamless flow between the indoor and outdoor gathering areas.
- A vaulted ceiling sits atop the great room, which opens to the kitchen and dining area. Enjoy preparing meals in this spacious kitchen, complete with a large island, walk-in pantry, and 6-burner range.
- The master suite and study are privately situated on one side of the great room. The homeowner will appreciate the french doors from the master that leads to the covered lanai, along with the dual closets and freestanding tub in front of the oversized tile shower in the ensuite.
- Three secondary bedroom suites line the opposite side of the home.
- BUILDING RESTRICTION: This plan my not be built in Lee and Collier Counties, Florida as well as Sarasota, Florida.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,702 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,702 sq. ft.
- Lanai: 858 sq. ft.
- Entry: 263 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block / CMU (main floor)
- Width: 77' 2"
- Depth: 89' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 691 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss