Contemporary Southern House Plan with Large Covered Lanai
About This Plan
- This contemporary, southern house plan boasts a light and airy floor plan with a multi-panel, sliding door that brings the outdoors in, while simultaneously inviting you to enjoy the covered lanai.
- The heart of the home greets you once inside, and french doors offer the study to the left privacy when needed. An oversized, kitchen island provides seating for four and the adjoining dining room overlooks the lanai.
- The master suite occupies the right side of the home, and includes a luxurious master bath with dual closets, a freestanding tub, and private commode room.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 share a full bath on the opposite side of the home, and the fourth bedroom resides next to the pool bath.
- The 2-car garage projects from the front of the home, and enters into the laundry / mudroom.
- Related Plan: Change the garage to a courtyard entry with house plan 86044BW.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,400 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,400 sq. ft.
- Lanai: 663 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 105 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block / CMU (main floor)
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 57' 8"
- Depth: 78' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 11"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 587 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss