Contemporary Split Level House Plan
About This Plan
- This split level house plan has clean, straight lines that give it a contemporary look.
- Once in the foyer you are only three steps up to the main living area that is all open concept.
- The huge space combines the cooking, eating and living spaces with wonderful views from each room.
- Get a big eating island and a walk-in pantry in the kitchen plus a window by the sink.
- The master suite is located in back with a private bathroom and walk-in closet both closed by pocket doors.
- The other two bedrooms are at the front of the house where they share a big hall bathroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,590 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,590 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 48' 0"
- Depth: 54' 0"
- Max ridge height: 22' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 392 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- CAD Available
- Split Level