Contemporary Split-Level House Plan
About This Plan
- This compact Split-Level house plan has a contemporary facade with big transom windows across the front.
- The main living area is a mere six steps up and has the open layout that expands the space, making it feel larger.
- An island in the kitchen gives you extra counter space and storage and comes with an eating bar that seats 3.
- Both bedrooms share a hall bathroom and the nearby laundry closet.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,107 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,107 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 52' 0"
- Depth: 34' 0"
- Max ridge height: 20' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 357 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss