Contemporary Two-Story Home Plan with First-Floor Master
3.5+ - 5.5+
About This Plan
- Slanted and curved roof lines give the exterior of this two-story house plan a modern edge, while a raised seam metal roof and stone accents complete the design.
- High ceilings in the foyer continue through to the great room, offering a feeling of grandeur, and an open kitchen and adjoining dining room are oriented to take advantage of any rearward views.
- Large service areas allow the home to accommodate any size of family.
- French doors lead to the first-floor master bedroom, which boasts a fireplace and private deck. The luxurious ensuite features an oversized shower with two heads, dual sinks, and a large walk-in closet.
- A quiet den is located just a few steps up from the foyer and includes a fireplace.
- Two bedrooms, each with their own full bath, reside upstairs, along with a nook awaiting the homeowner's finishing touch.
- A spacious lower level features a family room with a wet bar, two bedrooms that include full bathrooms, an exercise room, and a sizable outdoor patio.
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,587 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,613 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 974 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 1,417 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,974 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 613 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, or 5
- Full bathrooms: 3, 4, or 5
- Half bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 93' 9"
- Depth: 76' 9"
- Max ridge height: 25' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1187 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side, Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12