Contemporary Two-story House Plan with Open Concept Floor Plan
About This Plan
- Clean exterior lines come together to form this jaw-dropping, contemporary two-story house plan, while oversized windows consume the front elevation to maximize access to natural light.
- Move freely between the great room, kitchen, and dining area on the main level, and a large rear patio is perfect for entertaining outdoors.
- The prep island in the center of the kitchen includes an eating bar, and the surrounding cabinets and counters allow for enough room for a large range.
- A bedroom on the main level is ideal for guests, or can be used as a home office.
- Four bedrooms create the second level with the master suite consuming the most square footage. The master bath boasts a wet room with two shower heads and a tub.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,010 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,302 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,708 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 300 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 84 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 49' 4"
- Depth: 40' 6"
- Max ridge height: 21' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 503 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0" Garage 9' 6"
- Primary Pitch: .25 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss