Contemporary Two-Story House Plan with Upstairs Master and Laundry
About This Plan
- Multiple materials on the front elevation add character and texture to this contemporary, 4-bedroom house plan.
- The main level provides the common living spaces in one open layout. A kitchen island anchors the space and provides seating for informal meals. A pocket door leads to a roomy, walk-in pantry.
- Two sets of sliding doors encourage outdoor living, while a fireplace in the great room provides a sense of comfort.
- Retreat to your second-level, master bedroom which features a bathroom with two sinks, a separate tub and shower, and a walk-in closet. Down the hall, past a laundry room, discover two additional bedrooms that share a Jack-and-Jill bathroom.
- The lower level provides a spacious recreation room that leads to a fourth bedroom and a full bathroom. The 2-car garage is also on this level.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,877 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 772 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,047 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,058 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Daylight
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 28' 0"
- Depth: 49' 6"
- Max ridge height: 24' 0"
- Type: Drive Under
- Area: 465 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss