Contemporary Two-Story House Plan with Vaulted Great Room and Drive-under Garage
About This Plan
- Horizontal siding and oversized cement panels adorn the exterior of this contemporary, two-story house plan with drive-under garage designed for a front-sloping lot.
- The split-level entry offers access to the lower level, where you'll find the double garage and two family bedrooms, along with a full bath.
- Take the stairs up to discover the shared living spaces in an open layout, topped by a vaulted ceiling. The square-shaped kitchen includes a peninsula for casual seating, and a nearby pantry gives the homeowner ample storage space.
- Sliding doors on both the front and rear of the home provide access to covered balconies, ideal for enjoying the fresh air, grilling, or dining outdoors.
- The owner's suite is located on the main level, and includes a 4-fixture bath with a linen closet and a walk-in closet.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,880 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 675 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,205 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 38' 0"
- Depth: 59' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 0"
- Type: Drive Under
- Area: 571 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 2 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss