Contemporary Vacation Getaway
About This Plan
- Sleek and contemporary, the shed roof and slanted windows dominate this one bedroom Vacation retreat. Just the right size for a weekend getaway, it is easy to clean and maintain.
- The open layout makes the home feel larger and a two-way fireplace warms the master bedroom and the great room.
- All the ceilings are sloped and there are varying wall heights: the bedroom side goes from 8'2" to 12'4" and the living room and kitchen side goes from 9'2" to 15'10"
- There's a handy laundry closet and a big bathroom plus an island in the kitchen for extra storage.
- An attractive pergola covers the back porch.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 815 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 815 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 1
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 30' 0"
- Depth: 30' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 3"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss