Contemporary Vacation Getaway
About This Plan
- Beautiful shed roof lines slant in opposite directions in this Contemporary Vaction house plan.
- With big deck that's the same size as the L-shaped main living area, outdoor fun is emphasized.
- The open layout inside makes the space feel even larger.
- Two sliding glass doors in the living room take you right out onto the deck to enjoy the fresh air and views.
- There's a third slding glass door to a side deck off the dining room.
- Both bedrooms share a hall bathroom.
- With its efficient layout and small footprint, the home is easy to clean and maintain.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,104 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,104 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 276 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 290 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 41' 0"
- Depth: 48' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 8"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 2"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available