Contemporary Vacation House Plan
About This Plan
- A slanted shed roof rises up to create a two-story foyer in this Contemporary Vacation house plan.
- The 8' wide foyer leads back to the huge, open living area, with two sliding glass doors to take you out to the spacious deck.
- Seat four people at the large kitchen island that's ideal for informal meals or snacks.
- The master suite is on the main floor and has a jetted tub and double sinks in the bathroom.
- A second informal living space can be found on the finished lower level that has both a game room and a lower living room.
- Delivery: Please allow 12 business days for delivery.
Finished Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,170 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,585 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,585 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 44 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 44' 0"
- Depth: 42' 0"
- Max ridge height: 19' 6"
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss