Contemporary Vacation House Plan
About This Plan
- With its upside down layout, the main floor of this Contemporary vacation retreat is the bedroom level.
- There's a cozy study and a big screened in porch where you can relax in comfort.
- The foyer has a large walk-in coat closet too - a welcome convenience.
- On the second floor, the main living area offers you two ways to get out onto the deck - through the dining room or the living room.
- A compact kitchen keeps everything right at your fingertips.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,536 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 768 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 768 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 235 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 32' 0"
- Depth: 32' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 5"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 2" Second Floor / 8' 2"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss