Contemporary Vacation Retreat
About This Plan
- Just the right size for a getaway cottage, this contemporary house plan has loads of style.
- Clerestory windows bring in extra light and the slanted shed roof allows for a vaulted ceiling in the main living area.
- With its compact footprint the home is easy to clean and maintain.
- There's a large covered porch and a fireplace that keeps the whole area warm with very little fuel.
- This tiny home cottage is a favorite because of the ease of building the simple plan in remote areas.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 686 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 686 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Daylight, Walkout, Crawl, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 26' 0"
- Depth: 26' 0"
- Max ridge height: 15' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss