Contemporary X-Shaped House Plan with Home Office and Garden Room
About This Plan
- This state-of-the-art, contemporary house plan presents an x-shaped footprint that provides the sleeping rooms with the utmost privacy.
- Entertaining space flows from the open foyer to the living room, where a TV niche and fireplace are pleasing to behold. The adjacent kitchen features a cooktop island that overlooks the adjoining dining room.
- The office, located off the gallery from the foyer, features double-door privacy, built-ins, and sliding doors to a rear patio.
- The wing on the right side of the home offers a deluxe master suite with a private porch and two walk-in closets. Laundry and mud rooms are also located on this side, just inside from one of the double garages.
- The opposite wing caters to children with two identical bedroom suites. The second double garage provides access to a garden room with a potting bench for those with green thumbs.
- Related Plans: Check out other "X-shaped" house plans 69114AM and 69664AM.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,311 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,311 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 138' 8"
- Depth: 77' 10"
- Max ridge height: 15' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1544 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard, Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss