About This Plan
- Designed for cost-effective construction, this cottage has fabulous curb appeal and interior comfort and comes in multiple versions to suit all tastes. At under 1,700 square feet, this budget-build lives large.
- The foyer with 8'-long closet opens to the living room. Your eye is drawn to an inviting 3-sided fireplace beckoning you to curl up in the nearest chair.
- The hearth is shared by the dining room with a triple garden door providing great backyard views and access.
- An L-shaped kitchen features a central island and ample storage.
- The main floor is completed by a powder room and built-in laundry.
- The upper level is accessed by a brightly windowed stairwell. Three bedrooms share a generous family bathroom complete with independent corner shower and soaker tub with window above.
- Related Plans: Get an attached garage with house plan 21955DR.
- Get a finished lower level apartment with house plan 21956DR.
- Get more room with house plan 21957DR (1,821 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,691 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 851 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 840 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Daylight, Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 30' 0"
- Depth: 28' 4"
- Max ridge height: 30' 8"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss