Cost-effective New American House Plan with Optional Finished Lower Level
3 - 4
About This Plan
- This cost-effective New American house plan has an exterior blending board and batten siding with stone, giving it great curb appeal. Inside, this efficient home is a wonderful, well-thought-out floorplan.
- The main floor includes a family room that is warmed by a fireplace that is flanked by built-in bookshelves. The kitchen includes a large island with a snack bar and a hidden walk-in pantry.
- Upstairs, you will find 3 bedrooms. The master bedroom has its own bathroom with his/her vanities and a large walk-in closet. Bedrooms 2 and 3 share a jack and jill bathroom.
- An optional finished basement adds 584 square feet and includes an additional bedroom and a family room with a bar.
Optional Lower Level +$250
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,760 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 840 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 920 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 584 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 34' 0"
- Depth: 46' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 432 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12