Country Cabin Designed for a Small Family or a Weekend Get-a-way in Mind
About This Plan
- Take in the fresh air and surrounding views from the wrap-around front porch of this country cabin plan. This home is perfect for a small family or for a weekend get-a-way at the lake or your favorite outdoor sporting area.
- Move around freely and comfortably in the
small but open kitchen, next to a dining space that is open to the small but comfortable living room, making for one very open floor plan.
- There are two good-sized bedrooms, one with an ensuite bath and the second bedroom with semi-private access to a full bathroom a step away.
- The high-pitched roof line (8 on 12) allows for a large storage space above the house, even possible bonus living space with the addition of a stair near the garage entry.
- The oversized garage has room for two full-sized vehicles and other toys or storage needs.
Main Level Basement Option
Optionally Finished Basement
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,305 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,305 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 954 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Monolithic Slab, Walkout, Daylight, Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 40' 2"
- Depth: 84' 0"
- Max ridge height: 22' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 869 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 3 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss