About This Plan
- This lovely "country castle" has an open floor plan with rustic timber beams and a beautiful flexible rounded room, giving this home amazing curb appeal.
- A 12' ceiling opens up the foyer where you can see the magnificent beamed great room with a fireplace flanked by built-ins.
- The formal dining room has a 14' high ceiling and triple front-facing windows.
- Your family will love the spacious home theater room which could also serve as a private study or even another bedroom should you need it.
- The over-sized master suite will delight homeowners with its tray ceiling and French doors to the rear grilling porch.
- Related Plan: Get a bonus room above the garage house plan 60541ND.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,022 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,022 sq. ft.
- Entry: 52 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 405 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 72' 1"
- Depth: 76' 9"
- Max ridge height: 39' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1016 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick