Country Craftsman Home Plan with Walk-out Basement
3 - 4
About This Plan
- Tapered columns, stone accents, and deep overhanging eaves help define this country Craftsman home plan, which displays three garage bays next to a charming porch on the front elevation.
- The main level is consumed by the shared living spaces, all open to one another, except for the quiet study near the entry. Windows line the rear wall in order to maximize access to natural light, and a fireplace is a cozy addition to the overall ambiance.
- The kitchen's island hosts a double-bowl sink, and a nearby walk-in pantry is ideal for buying in bulk.
- The master bedroom is located upstairs, and is joined by a 5-fixture ensuite and walk-in closet. Discover the laundry room conveniently located next door, along with bedrooms 2 and 3 down the hall.
- A generous family room greets you on the lower level, with french doors that open to a covered patio. A fourth bedroom, full bath, and loads of storage space complete the 1,004 square foot basement.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,305 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,004 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,046 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,255 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Daylight, Crawl, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 51' 6"
- Depth: 59' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front