Country Craftsman House Plan With Optional Second Floor
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- A covered entry porch with a large gable centered above and a courtyard-entry garage greet you to this 4-bed country Craftsman house plan.
- The center of the home gives you an open floor plan with a vaulted family room with balcony overlook (if you choose to build the optional upper floor layout). The room is open to the kitchen which has a large walk-in pantry and an island with seating for up to five people as well as the breakfast room.
- A vaulted porch is accessible from the family room through two sets of French doors and shares a 2-sided fireplace with the family room.
- The owner's suite has a tray ceiling and has access to the back patio. The bath gives you dual vanities, a bath, a shower and a large walk-in closet which has access to the laundry room.
- Across the home you'll find two bedrooms sharing a Jack-and-Jill bath and an office.
- The home comes with two upstairs options: one gives you a guest room and the other adds a media room with overlook and bonus room over the garage.