Country Craftsman House Plan with Split Bedroom Layout - 2201 Sq Ft
2.5 - 3.5
About This Plan
- An 8'-deep front porch welcomes you to this country Craftsman house plan with a split bedroom layout. A board and batten exterior with timber accents give it great curb appeal.
- French doors open to the vaulted great room. A fireplace on the right wall is flanked by built-ins and the entire space is open to the kitchen and dining, each with 10' flat ceilings. The kitchen has an island with an eating bar and a large walk-in pantry with shelves and a counter to help keep things organized.
- A single door on the back wall takes you to the rear porch with an optional outdoor kitchen. A door opens to the garage so you can bring in the hot dogs and burgers right to the grill.
- The master suite has direct access to the laundry room separated from the master walk-in closet by a pocket door. Two bedrooms across the home share a bath.
- Stairs by the back entry take you to a bonus room over the garage with an optional full bath. This space would make a great space for another bedroom or a hangout for the kids or a quiet study.
- Related Plan: Get a version without the upstairs with house plan 51864HZ.
3-Car Garage Option (929 sq. ft.)
Basement Stair Location
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,201 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,201 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 397 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 201 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 413 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 59' 10"
- Depth: 72' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 659 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 4" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick