Country Craftsman House Plan with Split Bedrooms
About This Plan
- The front elevation of this country Craftsman house plan offers immense curb appeal, propelled by the elongated front porch, single shed dormer, and blend of siding materials.
- Inside, minimal walls provide views from the foyer, through the great room, and beyond to the rear porch. Vaulted ceilings elevate the feeling of spaciousness, and the open kitchen features a prep island with an eating bar and a sizable, walk-in pantry.
- The largest of the bedrooms is reserved for the homeowner, and includes a 5-fixture bath with a walk-in closet that leads to the laundry room.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 occupy the right side of the home, each with a walk-in closet, and separated by a full bath with double sinks.
- A storage room in the double garage helps conceal lawn supplies and equipment, and the mudroom just inside boasts built-in lockers and a convenient powder bath.
- Related Plans: Move the garage towards the front and get a bonus room with house plan 51762HZ. Get a fourth bedroom with house plan 51754HZ.
Basement Stair Location
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,044 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,044 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 293 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 226 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 66' 0"
- Depth: 63' 0"
- Max ridge height: 22' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 624 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 4" First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 2 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick