Country Craftsman House Plan with Vaulted Great Room
About This Plan
- Exposed trusses on the front and side porch add a rustic element to this country, Craftsman house plan, complete with a vaulted ceiling above the great room.
- The front entry leads directly into a light and airy living space that combines the great room, kitchen, and dining area. A corner fireplace adds warmth and comfort to the space, and sliding doors provide access to the covered patio.
- The kitchen boasts an island with an eating bar, walk-in pantry, and quick access to the laundry room, while a nearby den could double as a home office.
- The bedrooms are located towards the rear of the home; the largest of the bedrooms is reserved for the homeowner. The master bath includes 4 fixtures and a walk-in closet. Three additional bedrooms are nearly identical in size and share the hall bath.
- Stairs lead to a second-level loft, which provides access to storage space in the attic.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,089 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,089 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 394 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 70' 0"
- Depth: 64' 0"
- Max ridge height: 22' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 645 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss