Country Craftsman Plan with Option to Finish Basement
3 - 4
About This Plan
- This Country Craftsman home plan showcases a brick exterior with shake and stone accents highlighting the 8'-deep front porch. The lower-level garage makes this design perfect for rear-slopin lots.
- The formal entry takes you directly into the vaulted great room with an oversized opening into the island kitchen and dining area.
- A screened porch provides the ideal outdoor dining spot and connects to a grilling deck.
- The master bedroom boasts a vaulted ceiling and neighbors a second bedroom or home office. Bedroom 3 lines the right side of the home and includes a full bathroom with a walk-in closet.
- Gain 1,200 sq ft of living space when you finish the walkout basement as designed and enjoy a bonus room and 4th bedroom. The double garage is also on this level.
- Related Plan: Eliminate the basement with house plan 810004RBT (2,350 sq. ft.).
Optionally Finished Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,350 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,250 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 100 sq. ft.
- Deck: 126 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 336 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 225 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,200 sq. ft.
- Utility Room: 273 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2, 3, or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 67' 4"
- Depth: 52' 9"
- Max ridge height: 20' 0"
- Type: Drive Under, Attached
- Area: 678 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12