Country Craftsman with Bonus Option
About This Plan
- Suitable for empty-nesters, this two bedroom Country house plan lets you live all on one floor but has a bonus room option that lets you expand.
- Storage is excellent with lots of big walk-in closets and bench seating in the family foyer off the garage.
- The open floor plan is a delight to live with, giving you clear sight lines that promote family togetherness.
- A cozy computer nook off the kitchen is a great way to keep organized.
- The split bedroom layout separates the master suite so you have a quiet retreat.
- Notice the pocket door in the laundry room that opens directly into the master walk-in closet - a wonderful convenience.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,096 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,096 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 272 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 410 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 65' 4"
- Depth: 59' 4"
- Max ridge height: 24' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 788 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss