Country Farmhouse Plan with Private Master Suite and Angled Drive-through Garage
About This Plan
- An 8'-deep porch wraps around the front of this stunning country farmhouse plan. Board and batten siding, standing seam metal roofing over the porch and between the matching gables and a cute master suite with its own porch and entry give this home great curb appeal.
- There are multiple entry points to the home: French doors to the foyer open to a study/parlor, the guest room from the left portion of the wraparound porch and the kitchen from the right portion, the great room from the 10'-deep back porch and the master suite from its private porch.
- You'll enjoy sitting in front of the fireplace in the great room with 2-story ceilings. It is open tot he kitchen and has access to the guest bedroom.
- The master suite is set off from the main portion of the house and is adjacent to the over-sized laundry room. Barn doors open to the bath.
- Upstairs, a balanced floor plan gives you two bedrooms on each side of the stairs with each pair sharing a Jack and Jill bath. A roomy loft area, complete with an overlook to the great room below, is conveniently located in the center of the floor.
- A 3-car garage is attached to the home in back. It gives you bays with separate garage doors and a third bay, angled off the back, giving you drive-through access.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,934 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,664 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,270 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 1,345 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 6
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Basement, Daylight
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 77' 0"
- Depth: 132' 11"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1151 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12